cdg.net

CDG Forums
Your Ad Here
It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:39 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 269 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:10 pm 
Toddler

I'm sure someone is going to want to kill me for posting in this thread, so I'm sorry but I have a question that was actually not answered in all 21 pages of this that I just read....

I want a custom radar, I know it goes cstrike\materials\sprites\radar.vtf but where can I get sprites for it? And don't tell me that INpact HUD tweaker, because it doesn't work on my comp. So yeah, where can I get some sprites? Or make some?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:22 pm 
wtf?

Well, in the hud tweaker, you get a few of them in a map.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:36 pm 
Toddler

How can I convert those files to .vtfs?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:27 pm 
Wise Old Man

EBA-DamagePlan wrote:
How can I convert those files to .vtfs?

there should be a .tga to .vtf file converter floating around the net. google - it's your best friend. 8)

oh.. and it's ok u won't get flamed or any of that sort for bumping this since it's been bumped at least once a month and the admins wanna keep this open.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:36 pm 
Toddler

lol how do u change the siz of the font cus i downloaded 1 admitedly

:oops: (when i sat txt i mean the players name)

its WAY 2 BIG

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:01 am 
Wise Old Man

u sure u didnt try the stuff on the tutorial? it should be the same thing as how all default font sizes can be changed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:08 am 
Toddler

Hey, I just starting messing with my HUD. I think its awesome, that you for posting this. But the reason that I am posting is because I have three questions.

1. How can I change the color of the gun font from orange to white?
(The guns at the top "1primary weapon, 2secondary weapon, 3knife, 4nades, 5bomb"
2. How can I resize the "$" beside the money?

3. I want to add text to the HUD. How can I do this?
(I want to be able to put a note to remind myself something. Its something I have to do everyday so I don't ever have to change it... I often start playing CSS and completely forget about my obligations... I need to be able to add text to the HUD.)

Here is a screenshot of my HUD right now:
http://x11.putfile.com/12/34921011446.jpg

I left the health orange so it stands out a bit, when it gets to 25 or lower it flashes red and orange... I also left the money orange. Everything else (Ammo, Counter, Armor, is blue).

Thank you in advanced!
(This post is to zonda_s, but if anyone else knows the answers to my questions, please do answer...)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 6:14 pm 
New born

hi antihack, i like help but i got prob tow. i wont chane coler on wapon tow. wen peple cum tow help i need no same thin. thank yu giys. need the help soon plees.

i try chan coler in wapon opshon but not it werk, i read dis holl tred an fin no anserd. i can got anser no?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 6:48 pm 
Wise Old Man

AntiHack wrote:
Hey, I just starting messing with my HUD. I think its awesome, that you for posting this. But the reason that I am posting is because I have three questions.

1. How can I change the color of the gun font from orange to white?
(The guns at the top "1primary weapon, 2secondary weapon, 3knife, 4nades, 5bomb"
2. How can I resize the "$" beside the money?

3. I want to add text to the HUD. How can I do this?
(I want to be able to put a note to remind myself something. Its something I have to do everyday so I don't ever have to change it... I often start playing CSS and completely forget about my obligations... I need to be able to add text to the HUD.)

Here is a screenshot of my HUD right now:
http://x11.putfile.com/12/34921011446.jpg

I left the health orange so it stands out a bit, when it gets to 25 or lower it flashes red and orange... I also left the money orange. Everything else (Ammo, Counter, Armor, is blue).

Thank you in advanced!
(This post is to zonda_s, but if anyone else knows the answers to my questions, please do answer...)

1. it's gona have to be some guessing and testing for that one. i mentioned about that in my tutorial, and havent had the time to pinpoint which one it is exactly, sorry.

2. resizing the $ sign will probably resize all the other icons that are in that font pack. that probly includes the health and ammo icons and the other icons (not the numbers).

3. i dont think anyone has ever been able to add extra text to the hud to appear at a certain place.

4. as for the health colour, you can change it in the hud animation script. i kinda go over it a bit in the tutorial.

Post subject: Help please!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 12:05 am 
New born

I know you've provided a tut, so I should be doing this myself, but can you make me a hud like the picture below? its a screenshot rom the inpact hud customizer, which doesnt work correctly with the new version. I can handle the colors and such, but co-ordinates are a problem.

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=12/35817043744.png&s=x12

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 7:45 pm 
New born

Zonda,

I have downloaded and installed your HUD and I think its great!
I have a couple of questions though....if this have already been asked then just vaguely point me in the right direction if you can:

1. I like the fonts, but I would like to change the colors of what are currently all green writing down the bottom, to Cyan. How would I go about doing that?

2. Chat text. I saw earlier in the topic you had no solution to changing that horrible yellow coloured chat to another color (I think white would be nice).
Is there now a solution.

Please try to talk simply because I have pretty much no knowledge of this stuff!!

Thank alot for your help,

Tom

Last edited by matofender on Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:20 pm 
New born

I am unable to save the cstrike_english.txt file within the GCF file, so I am unable to change weapon names or anything else. I am using GCFScape v1.63 to access the files. Does anyone have any idea what I might be doing wrong and how I might go about saving the files?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:28 pm 
Warning Level 1
Warning Level 1

You don't save it in the GCF. The GCF is kind of a backup, which contains the defaults.

You save the cstrike_english.txt in the equivalent folder on your HDD, for example if using gcfscape you found the text file in:

resource>gameinfo>etc.txt

then you save it in:

x:\path-to-steam\steam\steamapps\username\counter-strike-source\resource\gameinfp

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:14 pm 
New born

Hey guys, I love Mistman's HUD on page 15, specially the custom ICONS. But I don't like the replacement of the $ symbol with the FL one. Can anybody help me keep the icons but with the dollar ($) symbol? Many thanks.....

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 269 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18