cdg.net

CDG Forums
Your Ad Here
It is currently Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:13 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 12:44 am 
Pre-schooler

well i have something for you then http://perso.wanadoo.fr/pierre.g/xnview/endownload.html its free program and you can use it resize textures with out distotion you can also use it for posting pics on web it has a color converter and more (this is not an advertisement.) ive used it it works !!!!!!! No I did not link to the download and make sure you download the right one.

My secret skining program is no longer secret alot of things you can do with it so learn it well.

Now how to use it you ask well here us my 1st tutorial and its simple open the image of your choose and hold down shift and hit s (shift+s) ok a tab should pop up on the top it says resize. Now all you want to change is in the box called screen size IT is VERY important to make sure PIXELS is selected on the right side of the Width and Height if don't know how to do this I have no clue why you are modeling lol. Next make sure a little box next to keep ratio has a check in it . Now change the width and it should change the height to keep it the same ratio.

That was not to hard was it.? lol