cdg.net

CDG Forums
Your Ad Here
It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:58 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:02 am 
Colonel
Colonel

There are ways to respond to people Yama. I am unsure that what you said was meant sarcastically, that is the trouble with the internet, you have no way of knowing what someone is thinking.

SureShot took it in much the same way many did and responded as such. If you are upset at this person using your work, say so! Posts such are yours are simply trolling. Funnily enough, you went on to successfully prove this point 2 seconds later by flaming SureShot for what you thought had been trolling on you even though his post content and yours where almost exactly the same.

If you think someone you have made a 'decent' model and then someone bastardises it, (IN YOUR OPINION) don't go shouting about it! Everyone starts somewhere, perhaps you have a natural ability, but that makes you no better a person in my book.

The fact that you even tried to defend yourself in such a way rather than simply apologising and saying 'what I meant was...' puts YOU in the wrong. To be frank, it has made you look like an ass, I will not be taking this any further as I understand your point, people stealing your work is frustrating, however, they are ways to deal with it. Shouting about it just makes you look a tit.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2