While the administrators and moderators of this forum will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for posts by these people) and hence will not be held liable.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
- No spamming / double posting
Spamming or double posting is seriously frowned upon. For purpose of definition, spamming is considered making unrelated posts that contain no informational value.
Offenders will receive a warning. After this a variety of reprimands can be the result, ranging from downsizing postcount to disabling the account, depending on the frequency. Double posting is making two consecutive posts in a topic within a 24 hour period.
- No flaming / trolling
Flaming (a verbal attack aimed at an individual or a group) or trolling (deliberately inciting anger arguments and disorder) will not be tolerated.
Offenders will be warned once and only once. After that the account in question will be disabled for a period of time.
- No publishing of offensive material
The publishing of offensive material, be it racist, highly pornographic or just flat out disgusting (read: the unholy trinity), is not allowed. Regardless of the age groups involved in these forums, a lot of people wish not to be confronted with this type of material.
Offenders will receive a warning; second time offenders will have their accounts temporarily disabled.
- No warez/serial/crack publishing
The publishing of warez, serial keys, CD keys and cracks (or requesting any of these) is not allowed, period. We aren't a warez board and don't need the legal hassle this can bring with it.
Any posts related to this category will be immediately deleted. First time offenders will receive a warning; second time offenders will have their accounts disabled.
Avatars should be no greater than 100x100 px in size, signature images should be no greater than 150px in height, and 400px in width - images should be optimised to decrease loading time. Alternatively you may have up to 500px in width, but the max height is then reduced to 75px. The maximum filesize for signatures is 350kb. If you have more than one image, the dimension/filesize is the sum of all the images.
People with oversized images will be asked to remove/rescale them. If the user chooses not to comply, the images will be removed.
Furthermore, we like to ask you to pay attention to the following guidelines:
- Please post in the proper forum. Model requests in the model request forum, etc;
- Be helpful to others. N00b-bashing will not help anyone; instead help them out when and wherever you can. Don't forget, everyone was a n00b once. Better a newbie than a cluebie;
- Be constructive in criticism; if you think something could be better, explain how. If something is 'crappy', explain why. People are more prone to take advice than to take criticism that isn't supported with arguments;
- Please keep yours posts readable with regards to spelling and grammar. Typos are not bad, but it's another thing to post something which people have a hard time trying to understand;
- Don't talk BS. If you are unsure of something, look it up. If you can't find it, don't be afraid to ask. Not knowing something isn't something to be ashamed of. Not knowing and pretending you do, on the other hand, is annoying and negates your credibility.
These rules and guidelines are here to make these boards pleasant for everyone. Take them to heart and act accordingly.
By registering on these forums you agree to be bound by these conditions.